Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
All it takes is a small water loss or leak for mold to begin to grow and spread throughout your property. In just 48 hours you can have a serious mold problem in your home or business. SERVPRO of Temple & Belton is highly trained, experienced, and equipped with advanced technology and equipment necessary to properly remediate your mold damage. Keep you and others on your property safe by giving SERVPRO of Temple & Belton a call if you suspect or have discovered a potential mold infestation in your home or business.
Review our list down below to learn some important Do's and Don'ts to consider until SERVPRO help arrives.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (254) 771-3055
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Temple & Belton for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Temple & Belton has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities: