Fire damage in local home
This home experienced a severe fire in the kitchen which in turn bellowed hot smoke to the ceilings and throughout the home. Each room in the house was affected by heavy soot from the fire, smokey smell, and water damage from fire-fighting efforts. Therefore, as shown in the after picture, the home was gutted down to the studs and deodorized to remove all smoke odors and possibility of mold growth from moisture. The customer was "pleased with SERVPRO'S quick work, and courteous crews". Soon the home was returned to a livable condition, making this horrible fire "Like it never even happened".