If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (866) 779-1550

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in bathroom at a local bank

This molded bathroom at a commercial property was the result of a leaking pipe over a long period of time in between the walls. Notice the extent of the structure removed in order to ensure all signs of mold were removed. The after picture was taken only one day after demo began. All vents were sealed and air scrubbers were put into place for best results. A second environmental air test was taken after SERVPRO's work was complete to make sure mold levels indoors were safe. After our work was completed, this commercial property was able to continue business "Like it never even happened".